This gender-neutral baby romper with feet features a wonderful all over wildwood print. Decorated with squirrels, rabbits, foxes and more, it featured here on a grey base. Popper openings feature down the front of the sleepsuit. No-tears, easy-peasy dressing. The sleeves have fold down scratch mitts to protect delicate baby skin from scratchy nails. It's unisex in nature making it the perfect hand me down item. This lovely organic cotton sleepsuit is made for reusing and recycling amongst family and friends. Available in sizes newborn to 6-12 months.
- Easy peasy popper fastening.
- Unisex design with unisex colours making it perfect for a baby girl or a baby boy.
- Designed to fit both cloth & disposable nappies.
- Designed in the UK & manufactured to the highest ethical standards.
- 100% Organic Cotton Interlock and Terry Towelling.
- Machine washable.