A fun board game to develop analogue and digital time telling skills.
- Two ways to play!
- Teaches time telling
- Suitable for ages 5-9
- 2-4 players
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
- 1 jigged forest playing board
- 20 double sided square cards
- 4 jigged double sided collection boards
- 1 large clock face
- 1 set of movable clock hands
- 1 slot-together 3D wolf
- 1 dice
- 4 animal character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 1 instruction leaflet
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.